As we are growing up in terms of technology, our social life is changing in many ways. With new inventions coming, the use of old ones are getting rare and rare. However, there are still some old technologies which are surely going to be missed by our future generations, as these will not be there them.
1. Public phone booths: The STD, ISD Era.
2. Handwritten postcards which are now replaced by sms and chats.
3. The relationship between pencil and cassette, that never ending rewinding.
4. Those old wired telephone lines.
5. Searching for contacts in yellow pages rather than online directory.
6. A dial up connection Internet.
7. Photo Albums.
8. And above all a notification free life.